SNAPS HMIS Position Filled by Fran Ledger, YAAY Fran!!
Sys Admin Call Summary
- Review HMIS Program Manuals
- Project Set-up tool
- Sage review
Updates in all manuals:
- Updates to align with 2017 HMIS Data Standards
- Refined data collection guidance
AHAR and PIT/HIC Info
- HDX is open for AHAR data.
- Draft deadline is 10/31/17.
- HIC/PIT have been updated in HDX to align with 2017 HMIS Data Standards.
SPM Programming Specs are under review with HUD. Updated specs will be released by the end of the month.
- Updates will be to align with Data Standards updates, SPMs are not changing.
- HUD anticipates opening HDX for SPM reporting in early 2018.
- Client-level length of time homeless report programming specs to be released this month. Report will be introduced in January.
- VA Reporting repository is open until 10/9.
- Version must be CSV v5.1
- At this time there will be no Data Standard changes in 2018.
- Grantees are required to submit FY 2017 data using the new Data Standards.
- RHY requires use of the SHA-256 hashing algorithm **** this is a change ****
- Vendor testing period for CSV v6.1 is 10/16 – 10/27
- Grantee upload period is 11/1 – 11/22
Sage updated 10/1/17
- Sage was updated and will only accept the new CSV-APR 2017 Report and the CSV-CAPER 2017 Report for the ESG Program.
- Any CSV uploads completed after HMIS System updates must be in the 2017 format or they will not be accepted in Sage.
- If a CPD Field Office reviewed an APR submission and asks to resubmit the CSV, they must use the new form.
- The CSV-CAPER upload into Sage is complicated. They have to set up a project in Sage for each project they have. Then an email gets sent to the agency with the link to do the upload to Sage. Each link can only be used with that particular project and can only be used one time.
- HUD will train ESG recipients on 10/16/17 from 2:00 – 3:00 EDT.
- HUD will train ESG Subrecipients on 10/19/17 from 3:00 – 4:00 EDT.
- Trainings will be recorded and available on HUDExchange.info in November.